Friday, January 22, 2010

1st Experiment! Super CowGirl Kawaii!!!!

Ok so I just couldnt wait to try some stuff out!  I got some heat n bond from walmart (going forward i will call WM), pulled out some fabric i purchased long ago and 1 of Mia's blank cotton t's from the 99cent store.
I cut out the picture i wanted to attach I didnt use the cricut, just scissors, followed the directions on the heat n bond, and volila, holy cuteness, here are the results.  She LOVES it, wouldnt take it off...Obviously she cant wear this to school without possible expulsion, but i think its rad.



Heat n bond is the coolest stuff i have ever used, far better than any iron-on paper, fabirc is definitely the way to go here.
I stopped at the 99cent store on the way to work and got 10 more shirts to play with over the weekend, I am brimming with inspiration and ideas.  I am going to use the cricut today to cut some more complicated designs.  Will post results!

No comments:

Post a Comment