Wednesday, March 17, 2010

with ruffle! Renewed Refreshed Sewing is Awesome again Thanks to Debbie!

I started virtual sewing lessons with my new coach Debbie from Squiggly Twigs.  It was the best thing i could have done for myself! I pretty much gave up on sewing because i thought i sucked at it, turns out, I just wasnt taking the time to do it right. (I have an incurable instant gratification disorder..lol)  Well, my first project is done and here it is!  Its a simple skirt, but the point is that i did it so it looks nice and neat and not homemade!  I'm really proud of myself and SUPER GREATFUL TO DEBBIE MY AWESOME TEACHER!!! THANK YOU DEBBIE!!
3/18 update I brought out my ruffler foot attachment after watching some video tutorials and made a pink ribbon ruffle for the bottom, looks cute!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Great job. I like instant gratification, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete